Nothing Else can touch it:
What is Shellac
Shellac is a nail product that lasts for at least 14 days without chipping, scratching, or smudging.
Lasting 14 days is an accomplishment all by itself but shellac does even more. Many women have noticed that their nails are
stronger and healthier after using shellac. Not only does it not damage your nail but it improves your nails health.
What Are The Steps To The Shellac Nails Application Process?
- 1 thin layer of shellac base coat
- 10 seconds of curing in a uv lamp
- 1 thin layer of shellac color coat
- 2 minutes of curing in a uv
- 2nd layer of shellac color coat
- 2 minutes of curing in a uv lamp
- 1 thin layer of shellac top
- 2 final minutes of curing in a uv lamp
- wipe nails done with 99% isopropyl alcohol
- Apply solar
oil to nails
Shellac gives you the freedom to live your busy life.
- Shellac combines the ease
of polish with the incomparable high gloss finish and extened
14 day wear.
- Zero drying time
- means there's no need to wait to grab your keys at the end of the treatment.
- No nail damage, because there
are no drills or nail surface filing required.